Our contribution to the disposal of waste water and conventional wastes
For your engineering planning of demolition and dismantling measures as well as accompanying the construction, we support you with the declaration of the material composition of building structures and their pollutant inventory.
- Conception and editing of exploration programs
- Advice/recommendation on the required scope of analysis
- Evaluation of analysis data with regard to waste classification
- Recommendation of suitable recycling or disposal routes
- Information on occupational health and safety, possibly dismantling equipment, taking into account the potential for hazardous substances/pollutants
On the basis of the information determined in the course of the residual material and waste declaration, (approved) waste is sent to the appropriate disposal channels in accordance with the Closed Substance Cycle Waste Management Act (Kreislaufwirtschaftsgesetz). To ensure proper disposal, we work together with reliable disposal companies. In particular, we attach importance to transparency regarding the whereabouts of waste.
If pollutants are identified on a larger scale within the scope of the residual material and waste declaration, the dismantling equipment can be influenced accordingly in the run-up to dismantling measures. This pursues three objectives:
- Measures within the framework of occupational health and safety
- Minimisation of environmental damage during the removal of pollutant-contaminated building components, taking soil/groundwater into account
- Proper disposal of hazardous waste incl. verification using the electronic verification procedure
With the target of proper disposal, both operational waste and radioactive waste are described in material terms. This is based on known material compositions (waste databases, substance lists) and special declaration analyses. Furthermore, a characterisation with regard to known pollutant groups such as heavy metals, asbestos or polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH) is carried out.