After the successful workshop in 2018, the VKTA organises the 9th VKTA RCA-Workshop from 15-17 June 2020 in Dresden-Rossendorf. In the long tradition of this workshop, topics of radiochemical analysis and its versatile applications will again be presented and discussed in scientific and practice-oriented contributions.
Main topics are:
- Development and application of radiochemical analysis techniques
- Operation and dismantling of nuclear installations
- Waste characterisation and treatment
- Research for the final disposal of nuclear residual materials
- Contaminated sites and remediation
- Monitoring of radionuclides in the environment
- Health and consumer protection
- From 01 November 2019 Registration and submission of abstracts
- 31 January 2020 End of the “Early Bird” registration process
- 27 March 2020 Closing date for submissions in the form of lectures and posters
- 08 May 2020 Application deadline for participation
- 08 May 2020 Confirmation for the acceptance of lectures and posters
Further information will soon be available on our homepage.
Vergangene RCA Workshops: